Friday, October 03, 2014

Lovely Feedback Is A Wonderful Thing


I love getting feedback like this.
Sent: Thursday, 2 October 2014 3:24 p.m.
To: patchnat@nataliemurdoch.co.nz
Subject: Shelley Gray - re ooey gooey hearts.
Thanks Natalie for a wonderfully relaxed class. I really enjoyed it and even though it put me outside of my comfort zone I really enjoyed my day. I was so glad of the already cut packs and the wonderful choice of colour.
I appreciate your calm helpful manner , and going to your class with its relaxed friendly atmosphere set me back on an even keel, from whence I had strayed. So all in all it was great to get to do something that I have wanted to do for a long time. All I have to do now is find the time to finish it. I was off to Yoko Saito’s class in Auckland so had to go home and organize fabric for that otherwise I think I would have set my machine up that night and carried on.
Hopefully will get to do some on the weekend.
Thanks for a lovey newsletter and the recipe. Will give it a try, but if my hips grow then I might not be talking to you for awhile.
Cheers and thanks once again. You really are a good tutor. Love the way you help everyone to keep up and achieve good results.
Actually any feedback is great so if you have been to a class of mine or stayed in retreat with me then I would love your comments.

(links added for context and your browsing pleasure)

No comments: